Monday, July 22, 2024

If I Stay

 By Gail Foreman  

Young Adult Fiction

Reviewed by Kaylee

    If I Stay is about 17 year old Mia, who is in a tragic car crash. She doesn't remember any of the accident, but little by little she pieces together the events of the past. She has to make the extremely difficult decision of whether or not she has enough left to survive.

    I liked that Gayle Foreman was able to change the way you look at life and the challenges you face. If I Stay is one of the best books I've read and I love how I was able to feel everything that Mia felt. Her story really stayed with me.

To place this book on hold, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockton Series Books 1 and 2

  City of the Lost By Kelly Armstrong Rockton Book 1 Adult Fiction, Thriller Reviewed by Michelle from the Altona Branch     Casey Duncan, d...