Monday, January 8, 2024

The Ivies

 By Alexa Donne

Young Adult Fiction

Reviewed by Kaylee from the Altona Branch

    The Ivies is about a group of girls who will do anything to get into and Ivy League school.  When one of them turns up dead, an investigation is launched and everyone is a suspect.  On the hunt for a killer, the girls learn about secrets and lies, and do whatever they can to find out who killed their friend.

    The Ivies wasn't a predictable mystery and I like that while I was reading it, I never knew where the story was going. This book kept me on the edge of my seat.  I didn't want to put the book down because I needed to know who the killer was.

To place this book on hold, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Race

  By Clive Cussler and Justin Scott Adult Fiction Thriller, Mystery, Adventure, Suspense     Isaac Bell is back and this time he's facin...