Tuesday, June 21, 2022

What Follows After

 By Dan Walsh

Adult Fiction-Inspirational

Reviewed by Shirl from the Winkler Branch

    This book focuses on a dysfunctional family whose parents are going through the motions of being married but are hardly on speaking terms with each other.  Their sons are tired of pretending that everything at home is fine when it's not and they don't want to lie to everyone anymore. The boys decide to run away and they go to stay with their aunt.  They refuse to come back home until their parents get back together.  Of course, things don't go as planned and their parents are forced to work together to find their sons.

    This book takes place in the 60's and it took me back to the years when I was the age of the sons.  The predicament that the boys get themselves into is something that I could see happening with my sisters and I.  The suspense kept me turning the page to see what would happen next.

Click here to place this book on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Name Of This Book Is Secret

 Author: Pseudonymous Bosch (pen name of Raphael Simon) Junior Fiction Volume 1 in the Secret Series Reviewed by Mikaela-Summer Reading Prog...